Monday: 8am - 6pm
Tuesday: 8am - 6pm
Wednesday: 8am - 6pm
Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
WJS Service Center
Car Care Tips
Warning Signs Your Brakes Need Replaced
- Listen for noises such as screeching, grinding or clicking when applying the brakes.
- Vechicle will pull to one side when brakes are applied.
- Brake pedal will go to floor when pressed
- You have to apply extreme pressure for car to stop
- Brakes will grab when pedal is pressed
- Your brake pedal will vibrate when applied.
- Your dashboard brake light will turn on
Tips For Fall Car Care
- Make sure your battery is charged, clean and all connections are tight.
- Check that your heater, defroster, and wiper blades are working properly
- Check your tire pressure, and tread depth
- Have your breaks checked
Keep checking back, we will add new car care tips weekly.
WJS Auto Service
We are located at
100 Main St.
Irwin, PA 15642
By Devlin Smith, email@example.com